In regard to this website and its associated marketing activities, House of Cartlidge manage personal data and are fully compliant with General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). Your privacy is of the highest importance to us. We will never release your personal details to any third party without your express consent. Certain personal information is collected from you when we carry out a quote or you purchase goods from us. All such information is held securely by House Of Cartlidge, which endeavours to comply with all applicable Data Protection and consumer Regulations. Most noteworthy, we will treat all your personal information as confidential. We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page and will notify you accordingly. This policy is effective from 01/01/2021.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- Name and surname
- Address including postcode
- Telephone Number
- Email Address
- Internal record keeping.
- To improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about special offers, competitions, results or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.